There are several options for how to start using the Reseller API.
The one-minute experience: APIs Explorer
To play around and see what the API can do without writing any code, visit the APIs Explorer. Instant gratification!
The five-minute experience: Quickstart
To run a small sample client application, try a quickstart.
For a more detailed step-by-step tutorial explaining how to get started, follow the instructions in the Reseller API Codelab.
Learn the basics and common API tasks
To understand the basics and start building your application, see one of these pages:
- Prerequisites: Learn what you need to setup and start using the Reseller API.
- Libraries: Download a client library for your programming language and import the classes you need.
- Authorization: Set up your client's authorization using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Concepts: Learn the conceptual relationships of resellers to customers, payment plans, product SKUs, and licenses.
- Codelab: Walk through a step-by-step tutorial that builds an app to provision new customers using the Reseller API.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the Reseller API reference documentation.
Getting errors from the APIs? Don't worry. The following lists contain the most common errors, with troubleshooting steps and solutions:
- Reseller API common errors
- Directory API common errors
- Site Verification API common errors
- Enterprise License Manager API common errors
For more information, see the following resources: