When you agree to the terms of the Google Ads Data Hub Program Agreement, you are required to adhere to the following policies (in addition to applicable partner and product-specific policies that Google makes available to you). If you fail to comply with these policies, we may suspend and/or terminate your access to and use of the Ads Data Hub Program.
The Ads Data Hub Program facilitates your analysis of (a) data that you have uploaded to a Google Cloud Platform BigQuery project; and (b) Google’s proprietary data. The results of such analysis shall be reported to you in aggregate only.
You must not:
- Attempt to disaggregate such data;
- Attempt to use Google’s proprietary data to identify end users;
- Attempt to use Google’s proprietary data to build, edit or augment user profiles; or
- Use identifiers in match tables uploaded to your Google Cloud Platform BigQuery project that Google could use or recognize as personally-identifiable information in any match tables uploaded to Ads Data Hub.
- You must not access or use the Ads Data Hub Program other than through Google’s Ads Data Hub API or the Ads Data Hub web interface.
- Google reserves the right to throttle an Ads Data Hub account's queries, per Advertiser, if more than 10 concurrent queries are submitted.
- Google reserves the right to throttle an Ads Data Hub account's queries, per Advertiser, if more than 10 queries per minute are submitted.
- If your query harms the stability of the Ads Data Hub, we reserve the right to pause your query.