The Android Management API enforces a default quota of 1000 queries per 100 seconds for each project. For example, if you make 1000 requests in 1 second, you won't be able to make any more requests for the next 99 seconds.
You can request to increase your quota in the Google Cloud Platform Console:
- From the main menu, select IAM & admin > Quotas.
- Click Android Management API.
- Next to the Limit column, click Edit mode_edit.
- Click the link to apply for a higher quota.
- Complete and submit the form.
By default, the API also imposes a per-project limit of 1000 devices. To lift these restrictions, you need to join the EMM community.